Embed PowerApps on SharePoint Modern Pages
PowerApps can be embedded on pages, using an embed code.
- Go to web.powerapps.com and then click on your already existing app, to open it.
- On the File menu, click Share.
- Go to the Details tab.
- Take a look at your App ID. Copy it and put it over in Notepad, you’ll need it.
- Close PowerApps.
- Go to your SharePoint site where you’d like to embed this app. Go to Site Settings.
- You need to be a site collection administrator for this part. In Site Settings at the top level of your site collection, in the Site Collection Administration section, click HTML Field Security.
Note that if you don’t see this setting in site collection admin, go to the SharePoint Admin Center –> Settings –> Custom Script, and you have to allow custom scripts. This is a tenant level setting.
- In the box, Allow iframes from this domain, type this:
click Add. Click OK.
- Now, go to your homepage or whatever page you’d like to embed this. It doesn’t even *have* to be a modern page. At the top right of the page, click Edit.
- Insert the Embed web part.
- In the web part properties on the right, use this code as your embed code, with your own App ID in there where it says AppID:
- You’ll see your app on the page now, and you can Publish the page.
There’s even a parameter function that lets you pass parameters to your PowerApp. https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/tutorials/function-param/
You can even embed PowerApps in Power BI now as well: https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/embed-an-app/