April 19-23, 2021, I’ll be holding my live online class! Come join me and learn advanced Power Apps and Power Automate (two deep-dive courses all in one week). SharePoint is near and dear to my heart, so this course is geared towards SharePoint people.
Learn how to build forms and automate business processes in this 5 day immersive course! We will spend about 20 hours together, in this deep dive into how to use these products and go forth to create your own apps and solutions. If you are a SharePoint or Microsoft 365 Power User or form and workflow creator, InfoPath designer, Access Web App designer or developer, this will be perfect for you.
Check out the long lists of reviews from people who have taken these advanced classes:
Power Apps Reviews, Power Automate Reviews
Are you busy that week? You can take this class self-paced, any time!
Self-paced Advanced Power Apps & Power Automate
Full Power Apps & Power Automate Syllabus
Power Apps Curriculum
Module 1: Getting Familiar with Power Apps
Module 2: The Design Surface
Module 3: Functions
Module 4: Data sources / Connections
Module 5: Lists and Forms
Module 6: Dynamic Controls and Variables
Module 7: Advanced SharePoint Functionality
Module 8: Curb Appeal
Module 9: Publishing
Power Automate Curriculum
Module 1: Flow Editing Interface
Module 2: Flow Triggers
Module 3: Working with SharePoint Data
Module 4: Working with Files
Module 5: Approval Processes
Module 6: Testing & Troubleshooting
Module 7: Conditions, Loops & More
Module 8: Variables & Expressions
Module 9: Flow with PowerApps
Module 10: Flow Administration
The class will take place from 10:00 AM central time, to 1:45 PM, with a half hour lunch break from 11:30 to 12. We will hold an optional, informal Q&A session on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday that week, from 9:30 to 10 AM (before class officially starts). Labs will be done on your own each afternoon after class ends at 1:45.
Please take a look at our schedule to see the dates when this class is being taught.
What do you get with this class?
- 5 days of class, live online, using Microsoft Teams.
- Class lab files to work through each day
- A recording of the class available to you for two months
- A free two month membership to our Ultimate subscription level, which includes every single course we teach
- Your own Office 365 student account and test site to work in for one month
- Quizzes in each of the 19 modules
- A completion certificate
- A month of access to our PowerApps knowledgebase, which contains apps to download and try
- An IW Mentor T-shirt
- A coupon for $200 off of a full year of our Ultimate subscription
- Coins to spend in our company store
I’m looking forward to seeing you there!