Speaking at the Power Platform Conference
I’m excited to announce that I will be presenting two sessions at the upcoming, second annual Power Platform conference in Las Vegas this October 3-5, 2023. You can use my discount code ROGERS100 to receive a $100 discount!
Last year, this conference completely sold out!
These are my sessions
Why Integrate Power Apps with Power Automate?
Date: Wednesday, October 4
Time: 2PM – 3PM
Power Apps and Power Automate are designed to seamlessly integrate, allowing users to quickly create automated business processes with apps and flows. When it comes to automation, there are several factors to consider, regarding how, when and why to use the flow integration in a Power App. In this session, learn about all of your options, so that when creating forms and processes, you will be armed with the most efficient method for your scenario. Unlock the power of automated processes, for increased efficiency and productivity.
Unlock the Power of Power Virtual Agents with Power Automate
Date: Thursday, October 5
Are you looking to revolutionize your service or help desk solutions? With Power Virtual Agents in Teams, integrated with Power Automate, you’ll be able to create automated conversations and experiences that drive more successful support interactions. In this session, learn how easy it is to deploy and configure this powerful artificial intelligence-enabled chatbot tool. Get ready for an exciting journey through AI technology, learning the capabilities of these chat bots, and discovering new opportunities to open up great conversations with customers and employees all around the world!
Why attend the Power Platform Conference?
- Practical Insights and Real-World Examples: Practical application is key. My presentations will focus on real-world scenarios, demonstrating how the Power Platform can be leveraged to solve common business challenges effectively. Attendees will gain valuable insights, tips, and tricks that can be immediately applied to their own projects.
- Engaging and Interactive Sessions: Expect lively discussions, audience participation, and opportunities to ask questions directly to the experts at the sessions, meals and social events of the week.
- Networking Opportunities: The Microsoft Power Platform conference brings together a diverse group of professionals, ranging from business analysts to developers and IT administrators. Attending my presentations will provide a chance to network with like-minded individuals, share experiences, and forge valuable connections within the Power Platform community.
Don’t miss the opportunity to learn from one of the industry’s most respected voices in the Microsoft Power Platform. Join me at the Power Platform conference in Las Vegas this October and equip yourself with the knowledge and inspiration needed to unlock the full potential of the Power Platform. Whether you’re new to the Power Platform or a seasoned expert, this conference is going to provide valuable insights and practical guidance to elevate your skills and accelerate your digital journey. See you there!
At this event, you will:
- Gain insights from your peers on how they are leveraging the Power Platform and effectively implementing it in their workflows.
- Discover innovative ideas on how to maximize the potential of these tools and enhance their utility.
- Connect with a vibrant community of #PowerAddicts who share your passion and enthusiasm.
- Expand your understanding of the complete suite of tools within the platform.
- Equip your organization with a competitive edge, fostering a more productive and exhilarating work environment.
- Engage with product experts through live Q&A sessions, where you can seek answers to your burning questions.
Don’t miss this unparalleled opportunity to immerse yourself in the world of Microsoft Power Platform and empower your organization’s success.
Last year the conference sold out completely. Don’t wait and miss out on this incredible experience to train, network, and celebrate. There are multiple packages to choose from, with Early Bird pricing available until June 13th.
You are welcome to use my discount code: ROGERS100 Use this discount code when you register to save $100. Discounted registrations cannot be used retroactively. For groups of 5 or more, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a special code.
For more information about the Microsoft Power Platform conference and Laura Rogers’ presentations, visit the event website powerplatformconf.com or reach out to me via the contact me link at the top of my blog.